Fiber optic adapters, commonly known as flanges and adapters, are fiber optic connector centering connections. The FC type fiber adapter is used for the docking of two FC type fiber connectors
1. FC type fiber optic adapter is divided into FC/PC adapter and FC/APC adapter.
2. Fiber optic connectors are the most used optical passive components in fiber optic communication systems. Most fiber optic connectors consist of three components: two fiber optic connectors and one coupler. Two fiber optic connectors are fitted into the two fiber ends; the coupler functions as an alignment sleeve. In addition, the coupler is often equipped with a metal or non-metal flange to facilitate the installation and fixing of the connector.
3. Product application
1) Telecom network, access network
2) CATV optical equipment
3) device terminal, multimedia interface
4) Test, medical device data interface
5) Other industrial and military applications