The FC/APC fiber optic patch cord is a device for detachable active connections between fiber optics and fiber optics. The external reinforcement method is a metal sleeve, the fastening method is a turnbuckle, and the two plugs are screwed through the converter. Such connectors are simple in structure and convenient to operate, and are widely used in cable television optical networks.
1. It adopts imported A-class ceramic ferrule, which has higher reliability, better stability, better coaxiality and dimensional accuracy, and guarantees product quality.
2.the introduction of foreign advanced grinding equipment, to ensure that the fiber center grinding offset, ceramic surface radius of curvature and other technical parameters in line with the standard provisions, the use of more convenient.
2) LAN, access network
3) Telecom network, Gigabit data network testing,
4) Medical equipment
5) Other industrial and military applications
1) ANSI, Bellcore, TIA/EIA, IEC and other international standards and domestic telecommunications industry standards
2) Active connection for fiber transmission
3) Small insertion loss and large return loss
4) Good interchangeability and repeatability